Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Can you hear me now? Good.

Making tough decisions is rarely easy.

Holy crap, could I have written a worse statement than that one?!?!

Of course it's never easy, that's why it's called tough. Sometimes my stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Anyway, I have a decision that needs to be made soon, or at least I feel a burden to make it soon. I've done the usual steps to achieve clarity: prayer, seeking wise counsel, fasting (although not so successful), Russian Roulette, etc.

So far, the only real guidance I've received has been a sympathetic nod from a friend, and a dial tone from the Big Man.

I just want a direct line Upstairs, and when I use the line, a sweet/sassy/sexy sounding voice answers and puts my call through to the Head Honcho and He hears my plight.

More importantly, I hear Him.

Anyway, I'll rarely use this forum to incur your prayers, save for the moment.

Jar

No comments: