Friday, April 4, 2008

Your opinion matters...most of the time...

Take a look at the right side of your screen.

Hopefully you see a few links that we recommend, one of course being a link to the Burnside Writer's Collective website. For some time now, I've been enjoying the articles, pictures, and videos they post, and I feel it is necessary for you to share in my joy of all things them.

Specifically though, there was an article I came across today that made me question my own political assumptions; it's a little long, but worth the read.

You can click here for more, because I have done some mega researching on how to do uber-cool things on this blog, like link a word or a phrase to a specific URL, so that all the reader has to do in order to view that URL is click on the colored word or words written into a phrase.

Give your comments and feedback in the obligatorily named "Comments" section.

Run-on sentences are fun.

Jar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-i heart jared and tyler-

www.mattstineisthecoolestpersonyouknoworwilleverknow.com isnt a website but it should be...

-matt