Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well, I guess it's my turn.

I don't know what more I can add to what it is that I would like to see happen with this blog. I guess for me, I want to keep searching, digging, or "pushing" (lame I know) for more. There is more to this life than school, than money, the buildings we build, the safe-guards we put up, and the kingdoms we create. I feel that sometimes we miss the point of life entirely.

Each day is a gift that I think we are all guilty using for our own selfish wants. We miss those opportunities that are free gifts to us to change something or somebody. Those gifts are unveiled daily but in the midst of the clutter of our eyes blinded by culture we often don't recognize them. I want us to help each other to see. To see those missed things. To see God when we would normally just walk right on by.

How does it grow? It grows by you guys, the readers and contributors to this blog. Where does it go from here? That is the question that only time will tell. I look forward to reading things from you all.

I look forward to learning, laughing, pondering, and wondering right along beside all of you. I love not knowing what's around the corner. I hope you all are excited about this as we are. Thanks for the encouraging words. Posts and stories will soon follow. Thanks and God bless.

Tyler

No comments: