Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm just saying...

At times in my life, I can be a pretty cynical human being.

I think I've seen, heard, and done enough things to make any good Christian boy question the motives of most people.

About a year and a half ago I took my jr. high youth group to a three day conference at Anderson University called Believe.

They had a featured artist. His name was Robert Pierre. He was fourteen years old.

The kid could definitely sing, but I was more embarrassed than I was impressed by him. Over the course of the next three days the event staff deemed Robert's talent decent enough to force feed us his songs, commercials, and music videos.

Reason #47 why I have such a disdain for the Christian subculture: Robert Pierre's music video...



Someone please put this kid in little league and get him a girlfriend.

Jar

1 comment:

B-ritz said...

That's my favorite song ever. Brittany