Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Edition of Push Ups Different From All Other Editions...

Having pretty much taken the whole summer off from posting, I've decided it's high time to get things going here at PUSH, and to kick us off, we're going to hit the ground running with a new feature.

At the end of each week, I'll post the top links that Tyler and I have come across in the previous days. Some of these items may be informative, while others could just be there for our own random amusement. Either way you slice it, I'm in charge of this blog, and you are not; so you'll take it.

Without further ado, I give you the first installment of Push Ups. (Because our name is PUSH, get it????)

  • Burnside had this to say and I can't say I find much to disagree with...

That's it for this week. Tune in next time.

Oh, we'll feed you, baby birds...

Jar

No comments: