Friday, May 16, 2008

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name...

Time: 2:48 p.m. Eastern Standard

Place: Brew Daily's Cafe, Auburn

It's good to be home. Or at least in some place that resembles what you considered home to be. Although, it wasn't as if living at school took me across the country; I only lived a half-hour away. But rarely would I make the trek back into Auburn. I had no reason to, nor any desire.

Now that I'm done with school and living with a family I just met (so far, so good), I figured it would be good to return to my roots. At least the ones I sowed at Brew Daily's.

Nothing has changed in the months I've been absent.

My favorite table is still in place. The coffee is still top notch. And the same regulars are sitting on the couches, as if they never moved since I last visited. There's a few that I wouldn't be surprised if that idea were true for them.

It's a good feeling. Kind of like this...



Norm!

The greatest thing about my newfound time and availability for all five of you readers? More posts, more often!

Stay tuned...

Jar

No comments: